Our beloved ADP has turned 15!!
And what an awesome birthday bash it had indeed.
Even though we ran into some trouble and difficulties,
We really pulled through.
I'm so proud of everyone who made an effort to come,
and even more proud of all the student helpers and staff who made this event a success.



Decor done by Economania,
I'm so so so so extremely proud of each and every one of you!
Had a blast working with you guys,
All good times we had together,
More to come I hope.

Guests arriving,
Even though we had a minor set back due to the Bersih rally,
Majority of our invites still attended.
Oops, someone got caught sneaking away.
I see you Mr. T!


The concert stage all set up for the night.
Decked out with awesome lights and a smoke machine.


I hope everyone who came had a great time last night!!
And again,
Happy 15th Birthday ADP!!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Happy Birthday ADP!"

Write a comment